As per QQ tradition, every year the president offers a challenge to the group. Participation is voluntary, of course. The 2014-2015 QQ President’s Challenge was “The Paint Chip Challenge”. The rules were”
- Use the color family represented by your paint chip as closely as you can manage.
- Use a minimum of three tone-on-tone fabrics.
- Use ONE multi-colored fabric or ONE neutral fabric (black, white, grey, etc.)
- Use any technique or combination of techniques. There is no size requirement.
- When your quilt is revealed in June 2015, pin your paint chip to the front of your project.
Here are the results of that challenge: